Download YouTube Video - GreaseMonkey UserScript
Download YouTube Video - GreaseMonkey UserScript is a script that will add a link to all the videos in YouTube that will let you download the video to your Hard Disk.
Have you ever seen a cool video on YouTube that you wanted to download? A lot of people wanted to do this - unfortunately YouTube did not provide this option(none that I know of, anyway). So scripts were created that will do this for you. These scripts include...
- A GreaseMonkey Script
- A Bookmarklet
If you are using the bookmarklet version of this script, follow these instructions to download a video...
- Go to the page with the video(Eg. Internet Help Desk)
- If you have the FlashBlocker extension, you should click on the 'f' to enable the video.
- Now run the bookmarklet - this will insert a link called 'Download this Video' below the video.
- Right click and chose 'Save Link As...'
- Make sure that the file you are saving the video to has a flv extension.